Pages

3.12.2010

We supported Worth

Testimonial Quote for Worth's website:

***

I am proud and honored to know Worth Dikeman and to have had the privilege of working with him in the Humboldt County DA's Office for almost a decade. Worth is the greatest trial lawyer I have ever known and that barely begins to express how highly I think of him or what he means to the DA's office and the community.

He is wise, intelligent, generous and funny. He taught me and many other young lawyers how to be trial lawyers. He shared his wisdom from 29 years of being a prosecutor with all the lawyers in our office. He was always available to answer my questions during the time we worked together.

With his tireless devotion to the DA's office and the people of Humboldt County, in and outside the courtroom, Worth makes Humboldt County a safer and better place to live.

Eamon Fitzgerald

1/5/2006